Friday 20 August 2010

Friday: A Trip to the Science Museum

It's been a while since I went to the Science Museum in London. They've got an exhibition called "Who am I?" all about human beings. I remember something about it a few years ago, but it was a very small exhibit at the time. They've now expanded it and it's huge, covering an entire floor. It was quite interesting, but there were hundreds of kids milling about and you couldn't get anywhere near any of the interactive suff, which was a shame.

The Space exhibit was quite fantastic and they had a J2 rocket motor, used to power the giant Saturn V Apollo rockets:



Brilliant!! They also had the Apollo 10 re-entry capsule:



While there, I also bought some CyberClean to get rid of the gunge on my laptop keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment