Friday 24 August 2012

Oxfam Friday: Portishead, Supergrass and U2

An uneventful, if frustrating, day at the shop for what looks like my last Friday shift. I'm moving to Tuesdays as I won't be able to do the afternoons for the forseeable. I had hoped to do the mornings, but Simon wants to shift to mornings (he doesn't get on with Judith, apparently), so Tuesday afternoon it is.

I did get to listen to U2, Supergrass and Portishead! The album wasn't Dummy, but the eponimous, but it has my favourite all time track, Humming!



You can't get more Portishead than a Theramin! I thought I'd throw in Only You as well, as the video's by Chris Cunningham and pretty damn good.



I know U2 is not to everyone's taste but this has been going through my head recently and I played it in the shop today as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment