Thursday 15 November 2012

Son of C Test Part 2 - Caught By The Fuzz

I got a message from the tutor last night asking us to turn up early for the test this morning. The police and college security were going to do an airport-style security check and there might be a few delays as a result. It was all efficiently handled by the local (Metropolitan) Police. There was a stabbing at the college a few years back and the check is done every year. Looking for drugs as well, which they may have had more success with, by all accounts.

Coincidentally, we get to vote for the PCC today, as I blogged earlier, all of which gives me the excuse to show this:

Sorted!

The test itself was tougher than last time and I guessed at one question: How do you read in two variables using one scanf statement? Afterwards, I asked one of the other guys, Richard, who had the same answer and just tried it out on the compiler, and we got it right!

Update: I got 39... out of 45, 87%! Nice one!

No comments:

Post a Comment