Friday 18 November 2011

Off Sick with a Cold

It was inevitable that I would catch one of the many colds that have been going around recently, so I'm stuck indoors with the budgies:



I've also noticed some new U.S. TV series which might be worth watching. The first is Once Upon A Time, which has been compared favourably to Grimm, which I pointed out a few weeks ago:



Anything with Robert Carlyle in it can't be all bad (arguments about Stargate Universe at a later date) and a fair bit of money has been spent on it, so who knows. It's in a similar vein to the Fables comic books by Bill Willingham:



Another new series is Homeland:



Damien Lewis is always worth the money. He was in Life a few years ago which was pretty good, if short lived. I'll warn you now, though: he is ginger (sorry Matt).

No comments:

Post a Comment