Sunday 21 June 2015

Rhythms of the World 2015 - And It Rained!

I turned up again to do my annual stint of picking up litter at the Rhythms of the World music festival at the Priory in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. My mate John has finally settled in gay Paris and so was not present. There were the usual aging punk bands:


and the new punk bands (sorry I don't have the names of the groups as I forgot to get a programme):


There was also a rather sweet sounding girl band:


There was also the traditional mural in progress, which looks pretty impressive:


After a tiring four hour shift, during which I got soaked to the skin, despite the waterproof coat, I treated myself to the latest festival must-have, a fruit slushie in an odd platic glass:


Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. How's this year's t-shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's white with green logo's and letters with the word "volunteer" written on the front. I would have got you one, mate, but they didn't have one in French.

    ReplyDelete