Friday 29 April 2011

Royals Day

After spending most of the day cleaning the car, I decided to sit down and watch the Royals (the Rajasthan Royals) play the Mumbai Indians at T20 cricket.They are currently 56-2 having to beat 94. Well played, gentlemen!

Oh, apparently there's some sort of wedding going on, but, despite contributing to the cost of the event, I didn't get an invitation, not even to the reception. I did know how it was going to end, though, so it's not like I really missed anything.
Update: Republicans have held an alternative street party in Holborn, London, where you can pledge allegiance to anything you want, rather than the current monarch. So far they have "pledges of allegiance to English beer, test cricket, Dr Who on Saturdays and cake". Sounds like my kind of country.

No comments:

Post a Comment